• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A Step in the Right Direction

Ok so first day back to normal lol its been overcast today, so took the opportunity to potter in the yard, plant a few more seeds and pot on the bigger seedlings :) went for an evening walk down the valley.................... it turned out to be a longer walk than planned as a herd of run away cows blocked our route home LOL as a result 11025 steps 5.03 miles.........hmmmmm so much for a day of rest LOL
hope everyone out there has had a fab weekend x x x x

Ok so first day back to normal lol its been overcast today, so took the opportunity to potter in the yard, plant a few more seeds and pot on the bigger seedlings :) went for an evening walk down the valley.................... it turned out to be a longer walk than planned as a herd of run away cows blocked our route home LOL as a result 11025 steps 5.03 miles.........hmmmmm so much for a day of rest LOL hope everyone out there has had a fab weekend x x x x

Fab numbers Hun well done :) x

Cupid hunni am so sorry i missed your post :( glad your back up on your pins today tho...............please take it real steady and slowly hun. So sorry you backpedaled a bit for a few days, always remember to listen to your body......... if its says rest, then REST :) huge hugs and wishing you back to full steam quickly x x x x x mawh

Cupid hunni am so sorry i missed your post :( glad your back up on your pins today tho...............please take it real steady and slowly hun. So sorry you backpedaled a bit for a few days, always remember to listen to your body......... if its says rest, then REST :) huge hugs and wishing you back to full steam quickly x x x x x mawh

How kind of you but please don't worry I know that your there for me and it really does mean a lot....I have lived with spinal problems since I was 12 and really shouldn't miss judge it, doctor tells me off constantly because I don't listen but if they had their way I would be in the flipping chair 24/7. I think it's enough that I'm limited as it is and I don't climb stairs of any kind so they are just going to have to accept that I am who I am lol. Defo won't be out for a hike just yet but bit by bit I will build it back up...hope these storms are not going to catch you out Hun. Thanks again x x x x

Managed a 3k on the treadmill before my workout today. Waaaaay tooooo hot to be outside, even sunbathing, so treadmill it is. Just bought one for myself as my early 35th birthday present! Going to stick it right in front of the TV. Then I can numb my brain and tone my bum at the same time :p