• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A Step in the Right Direction

Ok girlies not logging much today......... its been hectic and normally i would be making up my short fall on the walker BUT tonight its an early night...... mad day..... am knackered LOL 5678 is my total ugh miles off my target of 10,000 tomorrow is another new day (also my birthday) i need a nice day to get some serious steps in to make up for the shortfall 2 days running and for all those naughty Easter eggs which just fell into my mouth today LOL how could i resits :) will tell ya all about my day on my diary (tomorrow) am far too tired now, its cuppa and bed :) well done fellow steppers your doing amazing !!!! x x x

12000 today . Went for regular Sunday morning walk .
Has anyone tried Nordic sticks ?

whop whop fellow steppers :) 8982 is my log for today .... still not up to my target but better than last 2 day lol not tried the sticks but i see alot of people using them while out walking. I have just a normal walking stick but once walking easier that can go, but am sure i will feel lost without so those may come in handy then :)
well done on your steps btw x x

Hi all...I wanna join! What's a fit bit? How can I get a pedometer like dreamers? Please let me join in...this sounds like soo much fun!
Edit...just found my ww pedometer..so I am with u girlies..if u don't mind??

Last edited:
Thanks for the welcome...and yes numb.nuts here walked a mile to Drs in looting rain...red faced and wheezing like a .....wheezing thing! Lol, but I am so glad I did it!

Yes I so agree Cupid! Slimby I downloaded the pacer app onto my phone cos I always have my phone in my pocket. It links to mfp so takes away the calories you've burnt from your intake x

Thanks ill have a lookx

Crystal rainbow those steps are amazing well done you. I too use walking sticks but only because I have to, they are like a second skin but without them I can't get to front door. One day though I can hope (I have Hashimoto's with varied essential tremor) but as long as I can keep going I will :)

Thanks Cupid hunni :) I have had chronic fatigue/ME for whats seems forever lol so walking has always been at a slow speed for me, it helps others to know that too :) also my stick has become my companion, bit like you i dont go anywhere without it :D as the weight is coming off the bad knees are getting better so the walking is getting easier and faster :) I so love your positive mindset hunni we not ready to pop of this earth yet !! :D x x x

Well done guys your all doing fab! X

right back at ya mummy to be :D

Hi all...I wanna join! What's a fit bit? How can I get a pedometer like dreamers? Please let me join in...this sounds like soo much fun!
Edit...just found my ww pedometer..so I am with u girlies..if u don't mind??

Welcome aboard Slimby :D the more the merrier lol if you got a app phone no need for a fitbit (just for old farts like me with antiquated tech) But i do love it....... it tracks my steps how many flights of stairs, my sleep quality, how many calories burned too also via the computer u log your food intake and it works out your calorie intake should be + its got charts of my weight, measurements etc would be lost without it although i use myfitnesspal to log my food intake now as the database is much better that the American fitbit one. TBH any pedometer will do the trick, although it may not be completely accurate ( i used to have one which knocked up 10 steps to my one step LOL guess its because my belly bounced with every step LOL) BUT the main thing is ................ its a motivator to get out there and do it :D so well done and congrats and fantastic gal !!! x x x

Thanks for the welcome...and yes numb.nuts here walked a mile to Drs in looting rain...red faced and wheezing like a .....wheezing thing! Lol, but I am so glad I did it!

well done hunni despite the rain, bet you felt amazing for doing it x x x

Walking makes me feel better about me as I feel I'm actively making an attempt to do something not just altering what I eat. :)

Cupid your so right.... it makes me feel alive :D just being out in nature, the world seems so much more hopeful and for a brief while I'm at one with that :)