• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A Step in the Right Direction

Crystalrainbow

What bit you lost hunni? Am pretty sure i would be beside myself if i lost mine...... am pretty protective of it LOL it stays clipped to my bra and swapped straight over when i'm changing bra's.... the only time its not there is when its on charge....

14035 today :)

cupid1964

What bit you lost hunni? Am pretty sure i would be beside myself if i lost mine...... am pretty protective of it LOL it stays clipped to my bra and swapped straight over when i'm changing bra's.... the only time its not there is when its on charge.... 14035 today :)
the whole bit hun took it off my wrist at home coz I was going in the shower and although it's water resistant it's not water proof so didn't want to risk it. I've hunted high and low but can't find it anywhere :( been a week almost as last since don the 5th. Still showing half a battery but nothing else so so upset. :( xxx xxx

Crystalrainbow

could you not set an alarm on it??? and hope its somewhere you can hear it ??? mine is set for 8am on vibrate it wakes me every morning without fail buzzing away..... i hang my bra over the door over night lol it certainly makes the door rattle in the mornings :)

not sure if yours has the alarm mind ........ just a thought x x x x hope it comes to light soon..i guess the good news is it can't be far away....not like you left it at the gym..... if i was closer would come with my pendulum...... hmmm may try for you tho..... would be worth a go eh :)

cupid1964

could you not set an alarm on it??? and hope its somewhere you can hear it ??? mine is set for 8am on vibrate it wakes me every morning without fail buzzing away..... i hang my bra over the door over night lol it certainly makes the door rattle in the mornings :) not sure if yours has the alarm mind ........ just a thought x x x x hope it comes to light soon..i guess the good news is it can't be far away....not like you left it at the gym..... if i was closer would come with my pendulum...... hmmm may try for you tho..... would be worth a go eh :)
would be a brilliant idea if I could hear it hun but even wearing my hearing aids I can't hear it. Also it's not syncing so no point in asking any of mine to listen for it....that's just reminded me I need to make an appointment to have them adjusted again because I am starting to rely more on lip reading and that's not good. I'm sure I must have somehow thrown it out with the rubbish or I would have found it by now and the bin men came on Monday so I can't check. Oh well if it's meant to be found it will be but thanks for the idea hun much appreciated indeed xxx xxx

Crystalrainbow

Just had to log this :) 22232 steps LOL 9.61 miles 66 floors this gets my week of to a flying start...... bed now....i think i've earned it LOL x x x x

Crystalrainbow

Wtg Cupid :) whop whop

Cant wait either Daisy :) lighter nights and lighter us LOL bring on the summer :) swimming friday wooohooooo

11945 today not so impressive but not bad considering it was a hospital day :) still managed my 5 miles ....its a bit like getting your 5 a day in LOL x x x

cupid1964

Wtg Cupid :) whop whop Cant wait either Daisy :) lighter nights and lighter us LOL bring on the summer :) swimming friday wooohooooo 11945 today not so impressive but not bad considering it was a hospital day :) still managed my 5 miles ....its a bit like getting your 5 a day in LOL x x x
totally amazing hun well done...5 guesses who now has a very clean lovely smelling fitbit flex and yes it still works :) was fantastic to find my friend. I had emailed fitbit and they promised had I not found it by the 30th that they would send me the dongle that fits inside my flex bracelet for the price of the postage only I was so pleased but have emailed back thanking them as now there is no need :)
My youngest has promised to buy me the Microsoft band for Christmas if I want it but even though it reacts to the sound of your voice and sends text messages when voice activated through Siri I love my flex as it's helped me so much. I already own a smart watch but even that doesn't compare. I know you have the fitbit one hun but do you have the. Community page on facebook? The team always reply if they can and are really helpful. Well guess I have to get some sleep MRI tomorrow huge hugs :) xxx xxx

Crystalrainbow

OMg thats great news :) where was it??? but the clean lovely smelling comment i'm assuming in the wash LOL either way i'm so pleased it turned up :) oooh the microsoft one sounds a bit complex for me LOL i love my fitbit although now my boobs have shrunk somewhat i struggle to get down my bra to check my progress now lol so a flex would be better suited now......... hub promises i can have one when pennies allow.....any old cheapy will do as i will continue to use the fitbit as well.....just want one i can quickly check for times etc

so happy for you sweetheart x x x x

today 12122 for me..... hmmm odd story attached here me thinks ...anyway thats 5.14 miles 66 floors perfect :) x x x x

cupid1964

Did you know that you can trade up your fitbit hun" I'm not sure how it works but if you question it on the fitbit site they will tell you...and yes the washing machine although not in a pocket as it was in with the tee shirt wash and no pockets in site. I wash daily so it's not as if it could have been mixed with anything. Ah well I'm pleased I have it back. I was told that it could be someone trying to tell me something by doing things like this? Xxx xxx