• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A Step in the Right Direction

Crystalrainbow

wooohooo today i made my target :) its been a few days eeekkkk.....i'm slipping :( 12034 = 5.10 miles

back to the grind stone tomorrow..........sabbatical over !!!

Well done on all those steps!

Crystalrainbow

OMG woman you must be sleep walking lol i notch those sorts of steps up on a home day doing the housework!!! You sure you didn't chase the postie up the street lol :)

hope your doing ok anyway sweets x x xx

cupid1964

OMG woman you must be sleep walking lol i notch those sorts of steps up on a home day doing the housework!!! You sure you didn't chase the postie up the street lol :) hope your doing ok anyway sweets x x xx
I think I'm doing fine hun swelling seems to be going as well as the redness so fingers crossed. I am really tired though so yes most likely the lack of food but there isn't much more I can do about that just yet. As for housework I think I'm gonna have 10in of dust before long but it's just going to wait. Huge hugs hun and take care of your self. Huge hugs time for me to try sleep again. Sweet dreams beautiful lady xxx xxx

Crystalrainbow

night night hunni .....your doing fab x x x x lifes to short to dust anyway LOL take it easy sweet dreams x x x x x mawhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Crystalrainbow

gentle?? my goodness woman that's a marathon :) wtg hope you had a great time :) 14428 today, in reality its a bit more 2 trips down to the pool and back - the fitbit...left home for safe keeping :)