• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A Step in the Right Direction

Crystalrainbow

ok confession time LOL had mc donalds for lunch today hub decided he was having a mc flurry but the girl made wrong one so she said do you want this one too or it goes in the bin!! so I ended up with a cream egg flurry LOL so today I have been doing my best to counteract it LOL
16629 steps 7.07 miles 75 flights lol every day this week I've clocked up my 5 miles (or more) can't believe my total steps for the week 102094 !!!

cupid1964

ok confession time LOL had mc donalds for lunch today hub decided he was having a mc flurry but the girl made wrong one so she said do you want this one too or it goes in the bin!! so I ended up with a cream egg flurry LOL so today I have been doing my best to counteract it LOL 16629 steps 7.07 miles 75 flights lol every day this week I've clocked up my 5 miles (or more) can't believe my total steps for the week 102094 !!!
oh my lord your not counteract you could end up Wonder Woman lol WTG xxx xxx

Crystalrainbow

ok girls kicking our steps off again ..... I am going to be in the 11's by the weekend so am on a mission :)

18046 today....7.72 miles......72 floors am aiming for the stars now LOL