• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A Step in the Right Direction

Crystalrainbow

oooh decorating and new carpets sounds exciting..... its wonderful to renew the energies at home sometimes..... glad to hear your still counting no matter how many or how few :) mine goes on everyday regardless.... doing that 5 miles comes without any trying now, just a normal day of pottering and doggy walks............ there's normally an exception 1 or 2 days a week depending on what's doing lol sometimes it cant be helped..... but I keep trying....keep pushing ...... keep plugging away lol

Huge hugs x x x x x x have a fantastic day..........sun out here.....just a chilly wind :) enjoy those rainbows x x x

Crystalrainbow

14136 6.06 miles 28 flights calorie burn 2238

its nice to be back out walking in Mother Nature :)
Dusting off the thread again fellow steppers x x x x x

We are so lucky here in Cornwall with such beautiful places to walk, I can't wait to be able to walk for more than 30 seconds without doubling over in agony with my back to enjoy it!! Thankfully I have my dog lets who will motivate me too!

Crystalrainbow

Well I've been holding back on doc's advise BUT frankly its getting me down ...... have been taking it steady and on the flat and managing 2-3 miles a day ............today back on form 5.70 miles 13471 steps 35 flights 2056 cals burned..... fingers crossed knee x rays are positive :)

cupid1964

Well I've been holding back on doc's advise BUT frankly its getting me down ...... have been taking it steady and on the flat and managing 2-3 miles a day ............today back on form 5.70 miles 13471 steps 35 flights 2056 cals burned..... fingers crossed knee x rays are positive :)
I will keep everything crossed Hun I know that getting out and about is important to you Hun good luck and rainbow wishes xxx xxx

Crystalrainbow

Revisiting the old stepping thread :) am cranking up again now knee is behaving better ....

this weeks stats wooohoooooo
sat 5.15 miles
sun 5.82 miles
mon 5.26 miles
tues 6.39 miles
wed 5.38 miles
thur 8.16 miles
today 7.60 miles (so far)

how's my stepping buddy's doing????