• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Thanks 2011... Bring on 2012!!

mandym1

Just wanted to say Happy New Year to you all. I hope 2012 brings you everything you want and more.

2011 has been a great year for me and this site has been invaluable to me. I have had great results from my surgery but could not have got through it without the help and support I have had on this forum. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart!

Just wanted to say Happy New Year to you all. I hope 2012 brings you everything you want and more.

2011 has been a great year for me and this site has been invaluable to me. I have had great results from my surgery but could not have got through it without the help and support I have had on this forum. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart!

Well said Mandy. I too feel the same, from before my surgery date up until now the people on this site have been absolutely great with help, encouragement and support. Thank you all. Lets hope that 2012 brings more of the same for everyone. Happy New Year. X

Bless you Mandy, Happy New Year to you and to you too Neeta xxx

happy new year x

Back