• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Thank you Chrisa

Fatnnotsohappy

Most people on here will know Chrisa (Christine) well I was fortunate enough to be put in touch by justliz (thanks) and Christine was starting to arrange meets and not having a support group at my hospital as it was new, I jumped at the chance.

We have now had 3 meets and are going from strength to strength, been post op I can appreciate how selfless it has been for Christine who is 16 months post op, she could easily have just carried on herself but she arranged the meets and I can honestly say it has really helped talking to others and I have thoroughly enjoyed them.

I have met some great people at our meets and hope to be able to help them through the various stages as I have been helped, so thanks Christine I know things have'nt been great for you but I hope that 2013 brings you the happiness you deserve.

Merry Christmas all and take care Toby.

Well done Chrisa!! Mind you Fatnotsohappy is only echoing most peoples thoughts about you !!! You are my inspiration, and you are always around to give support to others even when you are going through rough times yourself.. You deserve every happiness Chrisa.. God Bless xxxx

Thank you all so much I appreciate it very much, my role in life has allways been trying to help people, and I have had the good fortune to be able to meet you all during this process. I am very touched by all the kind words and without my Christian believes and support group behind me I would be of no use to anyone. I am here to help anyone that I can and have really valued all your contributions and have learned a lot myself just by talking to you all, we all have different experiences, and I couldn't have wished for anything better than to have been part of this new group that is emerging. May God bless you all over this festive season and may it be a Yuletide filled with Peace and love and a wonderful feeling of togetherness. I really do hope that 2013 is going to be greta for each and everyone of us. Merry Christmas All. xxxx Christmas is only 1 day you can get through it. xx

what a lovely post Toby im glad you got in touch with me and im glad i gave you Christine's details, i feel bad that my group is just for srh people so i hope you dont think bad of me, im so glad Christine has been able to give you the support you have needed, i havent met Christine YET but i do hope to one day i believe that will happen, shes a very special lady. Keep up the good work and caring for one another. Merry Christmas Toby and all the best for 2013 xx

Thank goodness for kind generous selfless people - x

tHERE are a lot of people out there do exactly the same, i am just thankful at this moment in time when my job is going down the pan that i am valued somewhere else doing what i enjoy doing and that is helping people and trying to meet themwhere they are on lifes journey. x

You're a good 'un Chrissie, and it's especially admirable that you have continued to give of your time and support even though you have been going through the mill yourself. Good things come to good people-lets hope 2013 quickly brings you the stability and happiness you deserve.
xx

Thank you all so much I appreciate it very much, my role in life has allways been trying to help people, and I have had the good fortune to be able to meet you all during this process. I am very touched by all the kind words and without my Christian believes and support group behind me I would be of no use to anyone. I am here to help anyone that I can and have really valued all your contributions and have learned a lot myself just by talking to you all, we all have different experiences, and I couldn't have wished for anything better than to have been part of this new group that is emerging. May God bless you all over this festive season and may it be a Yuletide filled with Peace and love and a wonderful feeling of togetherness. I really do hope that 2013 is going to be greta for each and everyone of us. Merry Christmas All. xxxx Christmas is only 1 day you can get through it. xx

You were one of the angels that helped carry me through my nightmare. Thankyou x god bless you and yours x

Great post Toby.
Chrisa, you are a fine example of what can be achieved with wls and a positive attitude. I'm very grateful to you for giving so freely, your time and effort.

Thank you all so very much life has been really difficult of late, and all your words have made me cry, i have received some lovely cards from some staff at school who have also written some lovely things, whilst my future is uncertain i know that in the longrun all will be well, its the here and now that is my main struggle and by talking to all of you helps me not to dwell 24 7 on my own situation. God bless you all, behind me are amazing christian friends who are praying for us all on this wls web site xx

what a lovely post Toby im glad you got in touch with me and im glad i gave you Christine's details, i feel bad that my group is just for srh people so i hope you dont think bad of me, im so glad Christine has been able to give you the support you have needed, i havent met Christine YET but i do hope to one day i believe that will happen, shes a very special lady. Keep up the good work and caring for one another. Merry Christmas Toby and all the best for 2013 xx

Liz don't feel bad at all you pointed me in the right direction thank you.
You're right Christine is a special lady who is always willing to help us all and offers great advice.
Merry Christmas Liz and all the best for 2013.

Back