• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A year ago today..

Andy1968

..I had my very 1st appointment at Luton & Dunstable Hospital.
I remember walking into the waiting room a lost soul :(..But knowing that this was my road to happiness & a healthy lifestyle:).

I weighed in at 189 kg :eek:...and now i'm on 142kg :D
For the last few weeks though i've stalled ( it happens) and now i'm trying out various ways of chopping and changing things around a bit so i can get on the move again....All in all it's been a heck of a ride,but wouldn't change things one little bit..

Hope you're all ok.

Andy x

You've done so well Andy and I am sure that your family are living your increased energy. I weighed the same as you almost on my first weigh in! So I can understand how wonderful it must feel.

Well done Andy you are doing great, keep up the good work x

Nicky :)

All that in just a year! Fantastic stuff Andy and still just over 6 months of your post op honeymoon period to go - just think what you will achieve in that time too.

Well done Andy what a great year it has been xxxx

Andy we have so may parallels, my first appointment was 22nd of December just the week after you as we have maintained all throughout this. You have been a huge help and inspiration for me and I love being able to chat with you about our various journeys!!

We have had the same surgeon, same problems and I was so thrilled to meet you when our appointments were on the same afternoon!!

I am pleased to have you as my friend!!!!

PS keep on doing what you're doing
xxx

Andy we have so may parallels, my first appointment was 22nd of December just the week after you as we have maintained all throughout this. You have been a huge help and inspiration for me and I love being able to chat with you about our various journeys!!

We have had the same surgeon, same problems and I was so thrilled to meet you when our appointments were on the same afternoon!!

I am pleased to have you as my friend!!!!

PS keep on doing what you're doing
xxx

Aww thanks Liz..it's unbelievable how much we have in Common! You too are an inspiration and have been there for me throughout..for that i will always be eternally grateful..xx

Back