• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A year today

IRJ

My life changed i was 32st and today i'me 15st 1lb and still cant believe it it was without doubt the best decision i ever made and i URGE anyone thinking of it to do it, my journey to be honest has been a lot easier than i thought, ive never dumped in the 12 mth period though i have brought food back due to not chewing etc but definately never dumped, i now live a normal life and can eat basically anything though i do now eat healthier and train in the gym 4 times a week but if i want a treat i have it without any guilt at all because i know i wont go back to the bad old days.

To sum up the last 12months have flown by i have stuck to the rules of the bypass i knew what i was getting into and knew what lifestyles i had to change and got it firmly in my head thats what was going to happen and it has, both my work and private life are very good and i intend for it to carry on because god knows how crap my life was before even though people on the outside think you are ok, this christmas is without doubt going to be the best and i'me going to enjoy it, i would like to thank this forum for its constant support and education on weight loss surgery which was invaluable and without doubt helped me through has i'me sure it will for a long time to come to other people going through this process also of course Dr Ammori who saved my life cannot be thanked enough, anyway there we go (i feel like ive just done an acceptance speech haha) thats me done sorry for the long speech but today is very special to me and i just wanted to share, thanks xx:)

This is such an amazing post. Thank you for sharing with us. My surgiversary is next week and I feel the same.

very well done, tremendous weight loss and lifestyle changes.

Your results and achievements are astounding and very inspirational, you should be very proud mate well done you're a star

Well done Matey. Fantastic results. You have been a great support yourself and I for one wish to thank you for it.

Fantastic post and a great inspiration to many. You have done brilliantly and should be so proud of yourself.

(Another success story for Mr Ammori - he is THE BEST!!)

Hi

its great to see someone else who started their journey at 30 odd stones. In August 2009 I was 31st 3lbs and by doing the cambridge diet and Weight Watchers I have got myself down to 28st 7lbs.

Since February I have been unmotivated and think I have put on around half a stone in the last 9months and know if this op doesnt hurry up I will see myself in the 30's again.

WELL DONE you are a great inspiration to me!

Great post makes u realize how great life can be with wls I'm pre op and carnt wait I love reading storys like this uv done so so well a big well done to u cus although surgery as deffo helped it's a tool and won't work as well with out lifestyle changes and determination from urself so u deserve all the happiness in the world after doin so brilliantly well done and thanks for sharing ur journey xxxxxxx

My life changed i was 32st and today i'me 15st 1lb and still cant believe it it was without doubt the best decision i ever made and i URGE anyone thinking of it to do it, my journey to be honest has been a lot easier than i thought, ive never dumped in the 12 mth period though i have brought food back due to not chewing etc but definately never dumped, i now live a normal life and can eat basically anything though i do now eat healthier and train in the gym 4 times a week but if i want a treat i have it without any guilt at all because i know i wont go back to the bad old days.

To sum up the last 12months have flown by i have stuck to the rules of the bypass i knew what i was getting into and knew what lifestyles i had to change and got it firmly in my head thats what was going to happen and it has, both my work and private life are very good and i intend for it to carry on because god knows how crap my life was before even though people on the outside think you are ok, this christmas is without doubt going to be the best and i'me going to enjoy it, i would like to thank this forum for its constant support and education on weight loss surgery which was invaluable and without doubt helped me through has i'me sure it will for a long time to come to other people going through this process also of course Dr Ammori who saved my life cannot be thanked enough, anyway there we go (i feel like ive just done an acceptance speech haha) thats me done sorry for the long speech but today is very special to me and i just wanted to share, thanks xx:)

Hey well doneyou tis post so mirrors my own experience and it was lovely to here about someone else who started at roughly the same weight as me. You should be so proud of yourself you have acheived something wonderful and i am so grateful to have read this. Janey ;):D

This is an amazing post, thank you. Congratulations on your anniversary and your excellent weight loss. I wish you continued success with your bypass and look forward to hearing more from you

Back