• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Half the man

IRJ

Well has the title says i'me now exactly half the man i was, 16/11.09 434lbs today 217lbs i cant believe it, i never truthfully expected to lose this much weight in such a short time and to be honest ime really trying to stop losing, close people to me are worried ime thinking like a anorexic which i find laughable but i do think i need to try and maintain ive lost 15st 7lbs 22inches off my waist and 14 inches off my chest though i have found a couple of inches somewhere else hahahahahaha, i couldnt be happier tbh, i feel healthy, fit, confident and my work has improved 10 fold, the Bypass IS without doubt the best decision i have ever mae in my life and i urge everybody who is toying with the idea to do it, thanks and good luck to everyone on the journey.:D:D:D

Well Good for you, If you are serious about maintaining your weight now, I would seriously get you to talk to your dietician for advice, as I went too low and Im having problems now, so best get help before hand!!

But fantastic Job Mate, you must be thrilled!!

Absolutely brilliant - well done.

I agree with Angie though, if you want to start maintaining, start the job now before your weight goes too low.

Well done matey! Fantastic achievement. Time to up the calories a bit now though? Good luck with the maintenance.

Congratulations on getting to where you are in such a short time , you must feel fantastic. As others have said getting on with maintaining with the help of your team needs to start now so you stay in tip top condition and really enjoy being the new you , once again well done fab job x x

Seems that this weekend has been the weekend for the fantastic men of this forum to extoll their wonderful achievements. Well done IRJ !!! xxxxxxxx :clap:

Wow that's fantastic mate well done you.

I reckon you might find it harder than you think to arrest your weight loss though :D my goal weight was 196 but I dropped down to 165 with consummate ease.

You really need to speak to your NUT and get their opinion as to your BMI, Body fat and musculoskeletal percentages. They will look at your intake and show you how you can increase it to maintain your current weight.

Those extra inches are a real win win aren't they LOL :D. Again you are truly an inspiration and should be very proud of your achievements. good luck with what I'm told is the the hardest bit, maintaining at goal. Brilliant work

A fantastic thread and so much enthusiasm flows from you! Well done and thank you for sharing such positivity.... loving hugs xxx

Hehe - well done! No wonder your so chuffed! So long as yur healthy - you do whats right with you! xxxx

WOOOOOWWW fantastic thats amazing being half the man you were no wonder you are delighted. I just don't get where the extra couple of inches are ha ha now i wonder lol! As others have said time to up the calories mate and the fat content and start maintaining. Bet you never thought you would ever hear that either. Big hugs and can we see some pictures of this half man xx

Back