• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Absolutely exhausted and dizzy.....

Pookiedoodle

Totally in love with Mika
Morning all.

For the past couple of weeks I've been feeling so tired all the time, I've been in bed at 9 a couple of nights!

Also, feeling very dizzy when I get up, I thought I was over all that!

I just looked on my calendar & I'm 2 weeks overdue for my B12 jab (What a fool I am!)

I'm so shocked what a massive difference it makes, I really didn't think that after just 2 weeks I'd feel like I could sleep all the time!

Has anyone else forgotten to have their jab and felt like this?

xxx

I've been feeling like that for months now, but apparently my B12 is fine according to the GP.

Don't automatically blame it on B12. It may be that but may be something else so call your team's nurse or another member and ask them.

Poor Pooks! Hope you feel better very soon x Take care of yourself

Sending you very big cuddles xxx

I have had the same problem, my B12 is fine however it turns out I'm not eating enough calories so I'm now working with my team to sort it out. Hope you feel much better now

Bunny xx

Thanks so much everyone.

I'm ok, honest. Just knackered!

xxx

Hope you feel better soon Pookie! I'm the same as Sam i feel like that quite frequently but Vit b12 is also fine! X

Sorry to hijack the thread Pooks, but Allie, did your GP give you any explanation for the tiredness/diziness? Mine tried to put it down to recovering from my gallbladder op, but Ive been like this for months! I'm really fed up of it.

Pookie a friend at work has regular B12 injections (she isn't a wls patient she has a deficiency), anyway when she's due a top up she gets very tired...

Sam could you be feeling tired not because of your op but because of all the attacks and the severity of them? Pain can wear you down.... xx

Sam they just told me to keep an eye on it but felt it could be down to the pressure at work and the shifts i work. For a good while now i have been subject to physical violence and as a result have to restrain young people on a daily basis its emotionally and physically draining! I'm going on hol on Friday for a week so going to see if that makes any difference if not i'll ask again! Pookie hope you are feeling a bit better today xx

Back