• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

cannot edit details

BECKYBROWN80

hi all
i have just been trying to edit details on user cp and when i try to save changes it says i have not entered the correct format for my fitness pal! i wasnt even editing that, just changing my weight! help please
xx

Check if there is anything in the myfitness pal box and delete it. Then try again? xx

I had the same issue, ended up putting "none" in the myfitnesspall box,

but it now shows a link to "none"

<------

Ive looked in my user cp and the myfitnesspal box is blank - hence no quick link box.

Try removing even the "none".

if I try and remove it it tells me :-

wlserror.jpg

Same here! Just tried changing my weight and I got the message about not entering My fitness pal user name in correct format - it's always been blank. Input MFP username and it still says same message after i "save changes" and nothing changes :confused:

thanks for your replies. have just had to put none into the box and it has worked! xx

Sorry sorry!

This has been fixed, you can take out the "none" now and leave it blank and it should let you save it.

Pierce

Sorry sorry!

This has been fixed, you can take out the "none" now and leave it blank and it should let you save it.

Pierce

Whooo hoo it works! Thanks Pierce. Although, now this is no biggie, I actually tried entering my MFP username and it says format not recognized? It doesnt matter greatly I was just querying lol

Back