• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

advice needed please!!!

millywomble

Right so ..... ive been doing my pre op diet since friday but not supposed to start until today (mon) to try and shift some of the 1stone 7lbs i had put on since my endo ! Jumped on scales thjs morning ive lost 7lbs since friday !!!!! God this diets hard very very hard im bad tempered im grouchy but saying that the energy i have is amazing . Im just in such a panic to loose as much as possible for.thursday for my pre op . I doubt ill loose 1 stone in 4 days till pre op but i want to get as close to the 19.10 i was at endo so hopefully theyll give me the chance to loose the rest till my op on 23rd ? Do you think theyd let me do that. Ive waited so long for this and im so worried theyll cancel it xx

My weight has been up and down since my referral and between finishing my dietician referral and pre op. My weight wasn't even mentioned. Try not to worry to much. X

When i had my endo id put 2kg on since last appointment and the doctor said if u hadnt lost it and got back to 19st 10lb then the op would be cancelled x

Back