• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

advice needed

dsarah1977

hi all doing well lost just over a stone since last saturday..........problem is water intake im finding hard and this liquid stage is hard i dont feel hungry but my belly feels empty but im scared to eat a bit more soup incase i do damage which is making me feel like im needing something else i have yogurt drink but cant handle much of that and did custard and made me feel uncomftable so dont think im ready for it yet thanks

sarah xx

the only bit of advice I can really give you is try some warm fluids. I found sipping on warm diet vimto or other blackcurrenty drinks went down easier than cold ones. I also found that robinsons NAS squash hurt my pouch. Just sip little and often and you will be fine its hard at first but as the swelling goes down it will get easier. x x

at the liquid stage you cant really have to much so if you feel empty have some more fluid be it tea, coffee, water or soup. the more fluid the better.

I found milk really helped me in the early stages and helped settle the acid in my tum that I had trouble with. It also helped to fill me up and a hot milk before bed helped me sleep.

Well done on the weight loss so far, I can only agree with the above sip sip sip and then sip some more lol. This time will soon pass and you will be eating before you know it, but you must get as much fluid in as poss.

Good Luck
Jeanx

Back