• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

advice please

tinkerboom

right im just over 3 months into my weight management proframme with walsall heartcare and i have lost next to nothing in weight !! i go tot he gym 4 hours a week compulsary and i also exercise at home, i have lost 5 inches round my tummy and 3 from my hips. I have an appointment to see Dr Heartland at walsall manor 26th April to discuss weight loss meds i have orlistat back in 2007 can anyone give me any information on weight loss meds that are being used or do u think on this appointment surgery will be mentioned as an option?

I did when i went to see g.p but thats all that was mentioned until monday i went for my 3 month reveiew on my weight management programme and she said dr heartland could discuss weight loss medication or possibly the surgical route. I would give everything i own for a gastric bypass and i need the tool for life not just a few months

Best person to ask is xxsarahxx She is also under Walsall pct.
She has just been put on the surgery waiting list at Walsall Manor after doing weight management. I believe she did 12 months.

Back