• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi

sleevester09

My name is Lisa and I had a weight loss surgery called a Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy done at Walsall Manor Hospital on 25th February 2009.

So far I have lost 9 stone and am now 2 stone away from my target weight of 12 stone.

This target weight is what the medical team say is the maximum weight that I should be to reach a healthy body mass index of 25 for my height of 5ft 9inches

Well done on your weight loss you have done so well, good luck with the rest of your journey x

My name is Lisa and I had a weight loss surgery called a Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy done at Walsall Manor Hospital on 25th February 2009.

So far I have lost 9 stone and am now 2 stone away from my target weight of 12 stone.

This target weight is what the medical team say is the maximum weight that I should be to reach a healthy body mass index of 25 for my height of 5ft 9inches

Hello fellow sleevester! I'm a year behind you as I had my surgery on 27th February 2010.

You have done fantastically well so far. Well done xx

Hi Lisa
well done, thats a massive amount of weight in 12mths , good luck with the ast 2st.x

Hi Lisa, lovely to meet you. Mr Khan performed my surgery as well on 30.08.09 but I had the bypass. I didnt even realise that he offered the sleeve procedure so Ive learned something new!

Congratulations on your fabulous weight loss. You must feel like a different person. We have a thread entitled Walsall massive where all the walsall patients hang out. Also we have a support group that has its next meeting on 15th March. Would be lovely if you could make it.

Brilliant loss, i too am surprised as the slieve has never been an option offered to me at the Manor!

Good luck with getting the final two stone off, be good to see some before and after pics when you've found your way round xxx

well done im a sleever and have lost 4 stone so far you are an inspiration try and put some before and after photos on for us

Well Hello Lisa my friend its so nice to have you here on this forum, im over the moon the sleeve has worked for you, fantatsic news x

Liz x

Hello fellow sleevster, I'm at the beginning of my journey, you've done so well, please write more.
love
Sandra x

Hi Lisa, that is a fantastic weight loss, well done.......... I had my sleeve on the 3rd Oct and have lost 3st 11lbs so far, just another 4 and 1/2 to go. How has your journey been? what made you choose the sleeve? would be great if you could let us all know please. (when you get time) Nicky 72 fantastic weight loss so far. (Cherrydrop) Sandra, your doing so well 2 stone already.

Jean

Back