• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

walsall manor hospital no funding

bubblytri

i have been turned down at walsall namor hospital what do i do know
i went to my gp sai medical centre forrester st walsall in june my gp reffered me to walsall manor hospital to see dr khan ........i have never had an appointment to see dr khan but i have since being reffered by my gp recieved a phone call from dr khans secretary saying i have been turned down for funding my bmi is 57.3 i have been told to go back to my gp which i have an appointmet to see gp next monday and dr khans secretary told me that i need to go on another 12 week program

i have been told by my gp i will suffer cardiac problems and will die within 10 years if i dont do something about my weight
i have been sent on many programs and been on reductul all with no success i just dont know what to do know

what is a pct

i have been turned down at walsall namor hospital what do i do know
i went to my gp sai medical centre forrester st walsall in june my gp reffered me to walsall manor hospital to see dr khan ........i have never had an appointment to see dr khan but i have since being reffered by my gp recieved a phone call from dr khans secretary saying i have been turned down for funding my bmi is 57.3 i have been told to go back to my gp which i have an appointmet to see gp next monday and dr khans secretary told me that i need to go on another 12 week program

i have been told by my gp i will suffer cardiac problems and will die within 10 years if i dont do something about my weight
i have been sent on many programs and been on reductul all with no success i just dont know what to do know

what is a pct

I have answered on one of your other posts.

tranquil

Back