• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

advice with milk diet plz

dsarah1977

Hi all have really stuck with milk plan 100% today so glad xmas out the way now and i know i will stick with this as really want my op fingers crossed my bp is ok wednesday x anyway im wondering on my plan jelly mis a added extra so does the water i use in it count as my fluid intake i cant call hospital as its anwser phones any advice would be gratefully apprieciated and thanks in advance

sarah xx

Hi all have really stuck with milk plan 100% today so glad xmas out the way now and i know i will stick with this as really want my op fingers crossed my bp is ok wednesday x anyway im wondering on my plan jelly mis a added extra so does the water i use in it count as my fluid intake i cant call hospital as its anwser phones any advice would be gratefully apprieciated and thanks in advance

sarah xx

Hi thelma,

Hosp be open tomorrow , fone em and am sure they will tell you, just curious why your asking now when u already been on it for two weeks (LOL) Did it not state it on the diet sheet if it counted towards ya fluid intake ??

All the best - MeJulie x x :)

still rough mate, passed out yesterday, been sick, dizzy had no voice hardly for last four days either. hoping to get into docs tomorrow and see if they got results of me blood tests. bet they aint. still aint had the results of the that lump I had x rayed 11 weeks ago......takes the biscuit dont it .

HI thelma

What did hosp say about your fluid intake ??? Can u count water as part of ya daily intake ??

Speak soon - MeJulie x x

Back