• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Starting milk diet tomorrow x

dsarah1977

Hi all start of the milk diet tomorrow im all prepared got my milk and made my jelly ready to get started........im off to chinese buffet tonight my last meal before my op im really gonna stay focused........................but wondered how u all coped with it and how u all found it tanks in advance.

sarah xx

im on my third week of six the first week was the worst but found it gets easier and motivated by the amount of weight dropping off so my only advice is stay focused, be positive and find things to take your mind off food and or beer (xmas adverts helping lots at the moment.... not.) :D
Good luck if you feel like giving in come on here and talk to us instead.....

If you can survive the first few days you should be set to go. I was fine after day 4 but others have struggled all the way through. Staying focused on the end goal is the trick.

Good luck

M

Good luck with your milk diet. If it is the same as the one I was on with the obesity clinic you will be fine I struggled to fit the milk in some days.

Good luck with it.
I really hope you enjoy your chinese tonight
xx

Good luck and stay strong just remember its only for a few days. xx

you can do it sarah xxx
its the last milk diet you will ever have to do.........

Hi Sarah, I found it really hard for the first week but everyone said it would get easier and they were right, it did! Week two was very different, I wasn't starving and my energy levels were much better.

Very best of luck to you and remember it's only a short term thing and a means to an end. :D

Cuppa xx

Get out your winter woolies, you're going to be cold, and that's a sign that its working. I wish you all the best on it, some days are easier than others. But it is all part of the journey, buying your ticket to ride.

thbe-strong.jpg
14.gif

Sarah have you started taing multivitimins as well, i am, i woke up at half four wondering this and thought oooh i must tell her...... thanks for waking me up on my only day off xxx

hi sorry fr waking u lol dont worry started multi vitamins yesterday so u can go to sleep and not worry lol............i did want to ask u if u have needed anything for your toilet needs i just got fyber gel not sure if its any gd cheers xx

When I was on the milk diet I had to take fybogel too (it tastes horrible drink it quick). I was told not to use any of the other ones only that.

Back