• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Advice

ricke17

Hey gang,

Those of you who have been following my progress either on here or on my blog will know that, although 2 months out, I am having a bad time of it food-wise and seem to have developed a lactose intolerance as well as intolerances of Caffeine, Artificial Sweeteners and now Soya Products.

Does anyone else suffer from food intolerances and does anyone know of any soya and milk free low fat spread that I can put on my crackers which pouchy loves?

Rick.

I haven't got any advice, but didn't want to read and run. You sound as though your having a hard time. I hope you get the advice you need. Good luck with it all. Take care x

sorry no help here but Im sure someone will be a long with some answers for you hope you get all sorted out soon

Sorry again no help but did not want to read and run....I feel for you though if your having problems it cannot be nice for you...((hug))...xx

I was wondering if the olive oil based spread might suit you? I think it used to be called Olivio but is now Bertolli? Look for both names in the supermarket. I know Asda does its own brand olive oil spread - it isn't as tasty but you might like it and it is a little cheaper.
Lx

oooh ooooooh where did i see a recipe for a home made spread....

it was something like mashed avocado with lemon juice mixed together to a spread consistency.

Back