• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Getting there !

Mrs Noodles

Thanks Sarah the results and you look amazing. Did you type another longer reply as I can't see it now and wanted to reply to you today when I had time

sarahloveswelshcobs

10 whole weeks of bouncing up and down the same 4lb really going no where has been terribly frustrating....

I honestly wondered if I could be at the end of my road loss wise...

Finally - the scales showed a 2lb loss from lowest weight this am ... So obviously shifting again. Phew ! I'm relieved really as want to really get to 175lb. Anything less would be a massive bonus.

Took these photos a couple of months ago ( not lost much since ) but hopefully they show a difference

Attachments

• image-3762343064.jpg
    image-3762343064.jpg
    264.8 KB · Views: 75
  • image-4147539874.jpg
    image-4147539874.jpg
    266.3 KB · Views: 68

femfrankie

Shrinking For Sophie
:wow: & Whoop whoop hun you are looking fab!!! Congrats too on getting to 175lb :D.... I'm willing to bet though that despite the fact you have bounced up and down that same 4lb over the past few months if you were to do a more up to date piccy there would be an even bigger difference hun ..it's amazing the phases our bodies go through in this process ;) xxx

sarahloveswelshcobs

Oh - I'm not there yet... 202 atm. 175 is target...

You are right though. I think I am changing shape a little. The jacket I bought in feb that was a bit too right over the busy is perfect now. Lol

Yvessa

You're looking good hon. The only advice I can give you is to keep trying.

femfrankie

Shrinking For Sophie
:slap: Awwww sorry Sarah I totally misread lol. I'm away with the fairies and a bit doolaly right now as my CPAP mask developed a major leak over a week ago resulting in me not having had a proper nights sleep since :sigh2: but good news is my new mask arrived this morning so hopefully will be compos mentis again soon. :D

femfrankie

Shrinking For Sophie
Alas yes Yve I still do :(

femfrankie

Shrinking For Sophie
I'm fine Sarah ;) brand new CPAP mask now and it's doing the biz :). Was told at my annual check last month that in all likelyhood I will not be able to ditch my machine as after 15yrs my lungs/body has got so used to it. Ahhh well

femfrankie

Shrinking For Sophie
Blows actually :p :D ... Sorry Sarah back to you hehe

sarahloveswelshcobs

Rofl. Too funny !

Joined slimming world today. They reckon I'm not losing as I'm a creature of habit... Same breakfast and lunch every day....

Got to try and shake it up a bit ... We'll see what next week brings ...

femfrankie

Shrinking For Sophie
Yeah I was told this by my dietician too. My breakfast and suppers were too repetitive. Mainly consisting of fruit. I have to admit I still struggle with breakfast but I am getting better. Good luck Sarah :)