• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

alcohol

tracyt84

hiya,just wondering what you banders drink now since ur op??its my 1st night out on saturday since my op on 5th may and im usually a cider drinker but obviously i cant have that now....xx

I used to drink cider,guiness and lager. Now I drink gin/voddie with pure orange juice/tomatoe juice or pinapple juice. White spirits are fat free & no carbs and just a little over 200 calories per 100 ml , just becareful what you drink with it x x HTH xxx

Thanks for the replys..the replies u got have angered me,who the hell do people think they are..the nhs comment??grrrr don't even get me started on that one x

I know Tracy, hence why I warned you of ignorant opinionated people on here....x

I've had Guinness, wine, mojitos! It does make the weight loss stall though, but I'd go mental without a little fun so sod it I say what's a little treat huh! Be careful though because when you have a drink you want to eat! Pork scratchings mainly but I think they are good for you, right?? ;) x

Back