• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gastric band - Alcohol

Being bypassed I'm now wondering what to drink....if I ever actually do 'want' to drink...?
I doubt I'll have wine if I'm out 'in case of an episode' alcohol is far more concentrated isn't it.
I detest diet coke, in fact I don't like fizzy drinks :(
My fave tipple is vodka & grapefruit...but pubs round here don't bloody stock it, if and when I'll suffer vodka & Orange but God what a waste of cals.
Vodka & Orange = abt 150cals

I need to invent NAS pub mixers!!

Being bypassed I'm now wondering what to drink....if I ever actually do 'want' to drink...? I doubt I'll have wine if I'm out 'in case of an episode' alcohol is far more concentrated isn't it. I detest diet coke, in fact I don't like fizzy drinks :( My fave tipple is vodka & grapefruit...but pubs round here don't bloody stock it, if and when I'll suffer vodka & Orange but God what a waste of cals. Vodka & Orange = abt 150cals I need to invent NAS pub mixers!!

Hi,
To be honest it's really not the same drinking anymore,You get drunk far to quickly and I don't feel in control,my body has never got used to the effects of the alcohol even though I'm a long termer.
I look ridiculous with a bright red face after 2 sips of my drink..lol
If I've had a drink its vodka and orange or cranberry,

Hi,
To be honest it's really not the same drinking anymore,You get drunk far to quickly and I don't feel in control,my body has never got used to the effects of the alcohol even though I'm a long termer.
I look ridiculous with a bright red face after 2 sips of my drink..lol
If I've had a drink its vodka and orange or cranberry,

Totally understand...I don't want to be tipped in a taxi @ 10pm after 1 drink :( but I enjoy a little tipple occasionally...looks like I'm staying in for a bit safe and sound lol! x

Back