• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Alex WLS Patient Support Group 21st January

Cleggy

Anyone attending the Alexandra Weight Loss Surgery Support Group being held @ the Alex on Wednesday 21st January?

I went with a company called Healthier Weight who have a monthly meet at the Alex, but it is on a Saturday, and I think this months is 24th Jan. Who did you have the surgery through? I wonder if I can turn up to your group too!!!

I went with a company called Healthier Weight who have a monthly meet at the Alex, but it is on a Saturday, and I think this months is 24th Jan. Who did you have the surgery through? I wonder if I can turn up to your group too!!!
Lottietat - I had my surgery via NHS @ the Alex. This will be the first support meeting that I have been to and the leaflet that I have clearly states it is for Patients, Family, Friends and anyone interested in WLS.
I see no reason you shouldn't attend. The meeting is to be held in the main restaurant 19:30 - 21:30. Hope to see you there!!

Back