• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

all done and back home now

rambo

leicester tigers
hi all just to let u all no i,m back home and feeling great no pain at all all went great in tursday out friday lol the jobs done
thanks for all ur kind words and many thanks to wendy for lettin u all no how it went now its time to sip sip sip and put my feet up for a great day of rugger lol cant be bad lol so catch u all later have a fun weekend one and all
regards
steve :flirt2:

Bless you... I am so pleased that you are home safely and wishing you the very best of everything for a peaceful recovery. Please keep us posted... sending love and hugs... xxx

hi all just to let u all no i,m back home and feeling great no pain at all all went great in tursday out friday lol the jobs done
thanks for all ur kind words and many thanks to wendy for lettin u all no how it went now its time to sip sip sip and put my feet up for a great day of rugger lol cant be bad lol so catch u all later have a fun weekend one and all
regards
steve :flirt2:

Welcome to the losers bench!! :clap:

Brilliant news. Your turn came at last.
How did you find your stay in hospital?
Rest up and take it easy x

Glad all went well for you Steve xxx

:)So pleased to hear all went well:)

Glad your home steve...
nice to know your pain free and resting up...
now enjoy the rugby and take care hun x x x

Good stuff! Enjoy the rugby x

Great news Steve, so pleased to see you back and pain free! Cant be bad, enjoy doing nowt but watching rugby and cr*p TV :D XXX

glad to hear it sweets, ill be keeping an eye out on your thread as im hvaing a sleeve toooo good to hear you ve not much pain either fab fab x

Back