• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

All Done

teresa/steve

Hi everyone, just come home from hospital Steve all done now he is looking really well, tired and a bit sore, all being well he should be home about 1o,clock tomorrow. So relieved now its all sorted thanks for all the best wishes we have had, make way on the losers bench for him !!!!

Great to hear and thanks for the update :)

Awww Ive been wondering if he was done and dusted :D Im really pleased he is ok!! I will shuffle up and make a nice little space for him......please give him my best wishes for a speedy pain free recovery ;) XX

Fantastic... great news... which area are you from? I think we may have met up... at one of the meetings...

Steve has certainly had a terrific surgeon today...

Love and hugs xxx

Thanks Jacqui he is a bit uncomfortable he says the pain is,nt to bad, asked me were his cheese burger was when l went tonight lol xx

Lol...typical of him! He wouldnt know what to do with it if you gave him one ;) The most he will be having for a while is a cup of tea :D XX

Thanks Bev, we are from Heywood not far from Bury, yes l agree with you , in fact very happy they wat they are all looking after him x

Aww Bless Teresa... sorry, I thought we had met, I'm mistaken, but we have that pleasure ahead of us... which ward is Steve on?

They are brilliant at Salford and the night staff were excellent...

He's in very good hands Teresa. xxx

I agree the staff are lovely, even down to the cleaners etc.....Staff have even stopped us and asked us if we are ok and if we need any help :eek: never known that in any hospital before :D Hes deffinately in good hands XX

Steve is on the high dependancy unit on 2nd floor red area as steve has sleep apnea, well lm sure we will meet up soon he may make the april meeting at the mayo, cant see it being the next one but you never know xx

You never know indeed Teresa, he will be feeling much better in a few days.....I was amazed at how good I felt :D XX

For sure Teresa... He's going to get first rate care... I went in there at first and they were really lovely... we'll be meeting and sharing notes... I'll be somewhere around Jacqui... so you can't miss me (too big to be missed lol)... take care of you Teresa, it must have been a stressful day for you Angel.

A few days will make no end of difference to Steve...

Love and hugs xxx

big congratulations to Steve and Teresa. Welcome to the Losers' bench Steve!

am so glad steve is ok teresa, you can relax now knowing thats hes safe and being looked after. i used to live in nr heywood, i lived in norden, when it was a little village, and if you blinked when going through it, you missed it, lol. i lived there from being about 11 till i was 19, then i got married and came to live not far from hope hospital. where abouts in heywood are you huni, hugs xxx

dawny said:
am so glad steve is ok teresa, you can relax now knowing thats hes safe and being looked after. i used to live in nr heywood, i lived in norden, when it was a little village, and if you blinked when going through it, you missed it, lol. i lived there from being about 11 till i was 19, then i got married and came to live not far from hope hospital. where abouts in heywood are you huni, hugs xxx

I live in norden! Near the blue ball :D

Back