• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Travelling back from hospital????

CornishPixie

Hi Everyone

Just joined this wonderful site - so much great info - spent all day reading it when I have a 101 jobs to do :D
I have a question that I hope you wonderful people can answer. I am booked in for sleeve surgery at the end of April. I am having the surgery done privately and no one knows about it. I don't have a partner or any close family and would rather not tell my friends. I live about 150 miles away from the hospital and am panicking about how I am going to get home. I am getting the train there and spending 2 nights in hospital (fingers crossed). Will I be well enough to get the train home? The journey takes about 90 minutes and I would get a taxi from the train station to home. Do you think this is doable????
CornishPixie x

Hi and welcome Pixie :) its a brill site your in best place for all the support you need. Not 100% on your question but im sure 2 days post op you should be ok to travel. I have heard some hospitals organise the transport? im sure someone who knows better will be along shortly....... I clicked your thread because of your name :) are you in Cornwall hunni?

hiya, i like you live a little bit away from the hosp an hours car journey i had a band and was ok with the drive home the following day x

Back