• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I have been done

Colopatiron

Hi all,
Just got home from hospital about an hour ago. Had my op 1.30 Tuesday afternoon. The surgeon (now my god) said it went exremly well, he said far better than he anticpated!! My liver was totally shrunk and my stomach was empty and soft? he was a happy man and I am now a very happy easter bunny. He said he took out around 15 inches, I said great and thank you but wasnt quite sure what he meant.. All in all I feel good, I don't need any painkillers though everything I had planned for my journey has totally escaped me at the moment, think I left my head in theatre. Had a bit of a scare when I woke up on my side this morning was convinced I must have damaged something and caused a leak somewhere that I am not aware of yet. Still worries me now. I am going to bed early tonight as I feel reallly tired. Although I am sipping I think I am still sipping to fast as every time I have a drink I get hic cups or unlady like burping, All in all feel pretty good. Thank you for all the good wishes and I will keep you updated:D

Love Sue xx

Well done!! You are on the other side. Hope someone has budged up to give you a space on the losers bench :)

And just like this journey, take thos stairs one patient step at a time xxx

Well done Sue, heres to a speedy recovery x

Back