• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

all done.

Hi everyone , well my time finaly came, came into Telford Tuesday+ had my bypass Wednesday mornin whoooo whoooo whoooo,ever thort my time would come but it has+ian so relieved . in a lot of discomfort but just waiting to go home now , didn't sleep to much last nite so can't think of what to write, I will be on again soon, bigun,

Hi everyone , well my time finaly came, came into Telford Tuesday+ had my bypass Wednesday mornin whoooo whoooo whoooo,ever thort my time would come but it has+ian so relieved . in a lot of discomfort but just waiting to go home now , didn't sleep to much last nite so can't think of what to write, I will be on again soon, bigun,

Nice one Bigun:D

So pleased for you mate that all went well.
Take it easy for a few days and look forward to following your journey.
Take Care
Andy:D

glad it went well , now get plenty of rest you will need it x x

yippee! well done and hope you feel better when your in your home ,,,so pleased your day came xx

woohoo thats great bigun, so pleased for you :) hope you have a real easy time of it :) xxx

Brilliant news !! so glad its all done for you hun, rest and heal now and look forward to a wonderful 2012 xxxxxxxxx

Nice one Bigun :) you will feel better once you are home in your own bed :) Just make sure you rest & take the time to heal, sweetie xxx :)

at long last

:553:gald to hear your turn finally came bigun, now take time to heal dont try and rush in to every thing enjoy this time you get to just relax hope you are not in as much pain now, take care cos we all care. xxxxx

Well done bigun, take care, and put yourself first whilst you recover.

Great news well dun Hun wishin u a speedy pain free recovery ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hope you recover soon and enjoy the new you!!! :)

Back