• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

All done!

Butterfly1979

Hello everyone, I had my bypass on Tuesday afternoon and hopefully we be able to go home tomorrow, the staff here at Chichester have been wonderful. Hope I join the losers bench soon! X

woohoo congrats butterfly :) and wishing you all the very best for your recovery and your new life :) xxx

Fantastic. I'm shuffling to the left to make a space for you on the losers bench. Plonk yourself down it's nice and warm !

we'll have to make this bench a bit longer at this rate :D:D:D

Nah-no need Joffey. Our bums are shrinking so fast there will be plenty of room !!

Glad to here you're all bypassed and hope you get home tomorrow to rest and prepare for the arrival of the new you :)

Yayyyyyyyy another one joins the lossers !! now where else would that be a good thing:talk017:

fantastic news! looking forward to following your WL journey.

best wishes
Lynne
xxx

Thanks everyone and I'm allowed home today, Horay! Must say though this trapped wind is so painful, does anyone know how long it takes to
Go? X

Thanks everyone and I'm allowed home today, Horay! Must say though this trapped wind is so painful, does anyone know how long it takes to
Go? X

I have been advised that if it happens to me (which I am sure it will) to do some arm exercises a bit like the ones "I must, I must, I must improve my bust!" ones, but to do them slowly and to breathe in and out while doing them. A girl in the physio department told me this and she has had the gastric bypass done. Give it a go and see how you are. Good luck. xx

At this moment I am pulling and pushing my wrists and chanting. God I hope it works :D

spin yours arms round too, it dislodges the wind, good luck :) x

Back