• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

All ready for the big smoke tomorrow .

margaretmc

Hi Everybody
I`m all ready for the big smoke tomorrow . I leave home at 6.45am and my flight is out of Belfast at 10 past 11 . Believe it or not but I`m not nervous I`m calm and that's funny for me . Can I ask you all please to keep me in your thoughts on Tuesday that all goes well for me , thanks for that . I`ll be back home on Saturday and I`ll let you all know how I get on . Good luck and take care all .
Luv
Margaret xx

Good luck! Like you, I wasn't nervous at all. We will keep you in our thoughts.

Good luck hun, you'll be fine don't worry xx:D:D

Margaret? Do me a favour hun and ask Dee to let me know your okay and that all went well...

Your gonna be fine and be a fantastic loser, i will pray for your swift recovery xxx

Good Luck Margaret for tomorrow and wishing you a very speedy recovery!:vibes::vibes::vibes:

Love Mini xxx

good luck margeret! will defo keep you in my thoughts so glad your feeling calm i to was exactley the same(thinks it's cos we've waited so long and just want it over and done with)! at last your time has come and you to can start reaping the rewards that so many others on here are already doing, take care xxx

:cross:Safe journey tomorrow!:cross:
:cross:Hope all goes well on Tuesday!:cross:

Lx

Good luck Margaret, there is no reason why you should be nervous, all will be fine.

I am going to try and pop in to see you so just make sure you are decent. :D;)

John xx

Safe journey tomorrow
Good luck for Tuesday-will defo be thinking of you
you've been so patient waitng for this - let us know how it goes asap

Good luck Margaret. Take care of yourself x

Thanks John it would be lovely to meet you but please don`t put yourself out hun . How are you getting on now . Take care .
Margaret xx

I'm doing really well thanks Margaret. All down to the fantastic job that the CX team did, as they will do with you.
John xx

Back