• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

O/t Feeling really rough .

Hope you feel better soon Margaret - I know what you mean though. I'm due surgery in less than 2 weeks and EVERYONE around me is sick. I went to the chemist and asked them if there is anything i can take to prevent getting a cold - they said multivitamins but I'm already taking them to make my body as healthy as possible for surgery. Awwwwwwww people please stop getting ill lol!!!!

Hope you feel better soon Margaret - I know what you mean though. I'm due surgery in less than 2 weeks and EVERYONE around me is sick. I went to the chemist and asked them if there is anything i can take to prevent getting a cold - they said multivitamins but I'm already taking them to make my body as healthy as possible for surgery. Awwwwwwww people please stop getting ill lol!!!!
I hope you dont get the cold and good luck wit your surgery hun . Take care .
Margaret xx

Hope you feel better soon Margaret xx

Hun hope u feel better soon, maybe try some Echinicea if u feel ur coming down with a bad cold or the flu as it boosts ur immune system xxx

Hope you feel better soon Margaret. When I get a cold I find drinking plenty of vitamin C rich fluids helps as well as water (warm). My friend swears by Euchanacia (sorry spelling) to help ward off any further colds.

Rebirth

Back