• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

O/t Feeling really rough .

Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well Margaret there is a lot of the cold and sore bones going about just now my hubby has a really bad throat and i feel as if my nose is getting blocked. All you can do is take paracetamol and plenty of fluids so i was told today. Hope you feel ok to drive tomorrow have a safe journey xx

We too in our household have had colds and it's no fun is it?
I really hope you start to feel better soon and that you make your meeting.
Take Care.
xx

Sorry to hear you are not well Margaret. I hope you recover soon. Look after yourself and plenty of liquids.

get well soon darling xxx

i hope you feel better soon marge xxx

Hope you feel better soon Margaret xx

I hope you get well soon.

Aw sorry to hear you are not well Margaret, you seem like such a nice person always giving everyone such positive support , i don't post much but would like to say i hope you are feeling better soon and take care with your drive tomorrow.
kath
x

Sorry to hear you are not feeling well Margaret!

As Kath say take it easy driving!

Hope you will be feeling better soon.

Love Mini xxx

Its been the same in my family, we have all had it and its horrible, though it does seem to run its course quite quickly and then you just feel run down for a while, I think mine is almost done with after a week and a half, still got it but its on its way out.
I hope you feel better really soon.
Steph xx

Back