• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

All the best to Alice ....Bander 2 be on Saturday!!

lovebug

Official Lap Bander !!
Oh Alice not long to go now eh !! Just wanted to wish u all the best for Saturday. I keep missing u on MSN...just been a bit tired and snoozing most of the day ha ha ...making the most of my op !! You've done so well and can't wait to hear how it all goes ....will u be able to text me or someone here so we know your ok if u haven't made plans to tell someone on here already ....will just be thinking of u :) like i'm sure everyone will of course. Your gonna be a bander and its greaaaaaaaat on this side! First time ever i enjoy being a " Loser !" ha ha and u will too!! . You'll be fine and i'm sending u lots of Love and Hugs .Speak soon xxxx

*sob* Thanks guys! I can't believe how quickly my turn has come...!

Yep Livvy, email me your mobile number and I'll be sure to txt when the deed is done...

Eeek!!

Way hay its nearly Alice's day!!!!
Will be thinking of you on Saturday chick, I am sure all will be fine and look forward to hearing all about it on the 'losing' side.

When the going gets tough just think about all the lovely girlie shoes and stuff just waiting for you on Oxford Street next year, bring it on xxxxxxxx

Yayyyy good luck Alice! Will be thinking of you, here's hoping for a smooth easy op for you :) Livvy make sure you update us all!

Eeek! Off I go for my Band in the morning! I'm mainly excited but a little bit scared too.

I work in a private birth centre in London, and they just called me to see if I was available to work tomorrow.... It was more than a little tempting! lol

Anyway, thanks everyone for your support and well wishes. I'll text Livvy once the op is done and will be back on here in a couple of days to give you the low-down on my experience...

Lots of love to you all,

Alice xxx

lots and lots of luck Alice (not that you need it!) look forward to our first 'chat' when we are both on the losing side xxxxxxx thinking of you tomorrow xxxxx

ooooooh its so exciting!

Lots of luck Alice, will be thinking of you and look forward to hearing from you after your op xxx

Last edited:
Oh Alice i'm sooooooo excited for u !! I know what everyone means now when they say that now. I've done it and its so exciting to hear other's taking the "Plunge !" ha ha. It is the best thing i have ever done...can't wait for u to let us know how it went. Looking forward to getting your text tomorrow so we know ur ok. Lots of love Livvy xxx

Back