• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

In 24 hours, I'll be a bander! My day has arrived!

Cowgirl

Licks the lid of life!
Hi Gals and guys

This time tomorrow I shall be ready and waiting for the nod to be walked down to theatre!

I have to be there at 11am and I am having the op between 12-1230!

I am nervous but very excited! I just wanted to take the opportunity to thank everyone, pre and post band who have been speaking to me over the past 9 odd weeks that I have been on here preparing myself for Alice! Yes Alice Band!

Alice is what I am naming my band, she will be with me always so only right to christan her! I shall update you on progress when i return home on Thursday!

lots of love to everyone!

Gina!xxxx

good luck gina !!! we will all be thinking of you and look forward to hearing from you when u return and join us on the loosers side with alice.

good luck
liz xxx

Good luck to you and Alice. I will be thinking of you Tues, sending you good wishes. You and Alice take it easy, and come on here when you feel like it.

Here we go, yippie!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy the ride.
:bliss:

Good luck to you and Alice. I will be thinking of you Tues, sending you good wishes. You and Alice take it easy, and come on here when you feel like it.

Here we go, yippie!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy the ride.
:bliss:

Good luck for Wednesday doll!xxxx

Hi, best wishes for tomorrow and looking forward to hearing the full story of how you and Alice became a lifelong item and strode the weight loss path into the sunset. Oh dear I've been watching too many old films!!

M

good luck hun, if you ever need advice just pm me or mail me on facebook (which I look at more often than my messages on here) all will be fine and look forward to welcoming Alice into the fold xx

Good luck i cant believe how calm you are i know your a bit nervous but im but im of the scale with nerves!!!!!!!!!!! i was a bit like this when i had my kids i was sure i would die in childbirth!!!!!!! look forward to hearing of your trip! x x

Good luck for tomorrow Gina, really excited for you!

Back