• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

In 24 hours, I'll be a bander! My day has arrived!

Thank you my lovelys!

Love you all!xxxx

good luck. you will be so happy with yourself this time tomorrow. how exciting its been. big kiss x

Gina whats your thoughts and feelings right now being as your so close? I am trying to imagine it...xx

Hi Sweets

Well right now I kinda feel like I do when Im going on holiday. I feel like I've got loads to do and not enough time to do it in! Sounds weird I know but I suppose I feel a bit panicked!

I'm not worried about anything apart from not waking up, but I've been put out twice before and felt the same both times!
I can't believe that I am having this done and its really happening to me and not just someone on the telly! Speaking of the telly, did anyone see Embarrassing Illnesses? They showed an 18 year old girl having a gastric bypass. Very interesting but watching them put the tools in her 12 hours before I know they are gonna do that to me was a little bit of a wake up call. Im bound to get upset just before I go to theatre tomorrow, but thats me. I know that once I wake up I will be the new me. A fresh sheet at the start of a blank book in which I have plenty of pages to fill!

Most of all, I am looking forward to not feeling hungry tomorrow after doing this blasted pre op diet for 2 weeks!

I am very excited!

hahaha well it takes my mind of being crazy lol. Seeing as ive suddenly become a mental case overnight. :p

Taz x

Back