• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

am I eating right ??

FrankieDizzle44

So currently I'm on week 4post
And I don't know if I'm eating enough .
Morning ill drink a protien shake
Lunch a string cheese and half a banana
In the evening time maybe a little bit of soup .
I feel full n All day I get in my fluids but I feel like at the end of the day that I haven't been eating like I should be .

It's still early days I find some days I eat more than others like today a latte and a cheese straw, yesterday boiled egg, cereal bar and liver and bacon, just take each day as it comes, just try to eat more protein x

Yeah I will make sure I get the protien usually drink a 2nd shake If I feel I didn't get enough with the little bit of food I ate .

That's true take everyday as it comes . Some days I get down more thn others . I think its too soon to really know what a normal amount is I guess

I was only allowed fluids for the first 4 weeks and mainly lived on ww soups, ice lollies and watered down natural yogurt. I wouldnt worry too much at this stage as long as your getting your fluids in. xxx

I'm with Lisa.... It's more important at the moment that you concentrate on your fluids, the protein shakes are a good way to keep your protein levels up! You could log your food on foodfocus.co.uk if you have concerns you aren't having enough protein.....

It's hard at the beginning because we think we are eating little or nothing and are used to our bodies needing/wanting more... In a few months you'll worry you're eating too much lol.....

Just continue to listen to your body, you'll be fine x

Your very welcome... How are you feeling in yourself now? It's a big adjustment this wls malarky but so very worth it..... Have you started a diary? Sometimes useful for reflection when your further on down the line xx

Back