• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

AM IN THE 12'S!!!!!!!!!!! :D

laurajlucy

Only a loss of a pound this week but hey ho it shifts me out of the 13 stone bracket! :D To think I have literally fallen from neon 18 stone is frankly a miracle. AND only 2 brackets to go befo:De I get in the 10's. OMG!!
Even though the losses have really slowed, it's a great frame of mind to be in, thinking that in probably less than 6 months I could be my perfect weight and in time for the usually dreaded summer too! xxx

Cheers! Size 14 skinny jeans to boot haha! Just wish I had an ass to fill em. Mother always told me I had been built back to front but now am losing my front bottom (Belly) too :D xxx

oh thats fantastic Kellie!!! well done mate, imagine the summer!!!!! woohoo :) xxx

:D:D:D Wow! Kellie! you have done soooooo well. I've been having a look at your losses over the weeks and it's good to see that you have been having steady losses over time. I feel quite depressed at the mo because the weight is coming off reeeeeeeaaaaallllyy slowly :confused: and I'm not normally a derpressed person :cry:, but reading your inspirational post has given me hope that the weight WILL shift eventually. I'm just writing my Xmas wish list for Santa and right at the top is PATIENCE!!! and lots of it! :p

..... now we def need some before and after pics! ;)

Happy Xmas Kellie, I hope you have a great time!
xxx

Thank koo Lynn xx
I was thinking about before pics, only thing is I shyed away from the camera and pics I have are all purposely posed to make me look slimmer haha! I will be getting lots of pics this xmas and will stick whatever I can find on FB up alongside them.
I am really pleased with my loss so far and yours will come off. The only downside to a rapid start is that when it slows it can be a bit disheartening. We WILL get there hunny!! xx

Well dun hun ;) merry Xmas x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

woo hoo wtg kellie! you should feel extremely proud of yourself my lovely! xxx

Back