• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Valentine outfit size 16 and in the 13's whoop whoop so happy!

Carre

I am so happy had my fill on Tuesday only a small loss but in the right direction ... 2kgs off in 4 weeks.. I'm now in the 13's!

I made it I'm wearing a size 16 dress I know it's not red but hay ho I'm in it!!

Hope you are all doing well xxxxx

Attachments

• image-2717009456.jpg
    image-2717009456.jpg
    339.2 KB · Views: 611
  • image-2671807521.jpg
    image-2671807521.jpg
    348.8 KB · Views: 784
Wow, you look stunning, that dress is lovely :) x

You look gorgeous hun and the dress is lovely and suits you

I was just actually thinking that your legs look amazing!

You look gorgeous hun and the dress is lovely and suits you

Thank you, I got it 3 years ago in the sales and pulled it out as couldn't really afford to buy a new one ..plus I'm not planing on being in it that long so a bit of a waste of money..xx

I was just actually thinking that your legs look amazing!

You are the first person in my life that has ever made such a comment!! X
My brothers took the mick out of me my whole life calling me thunder thighs and tree trunk legs.. I have such a hold up about them ..that's really kind of you to say xx

I wasn't being kind hun...just honest! Very jealous as mine *are* thunder thighs!

Honestly your legs look fab, v jealous as mine are so 26 inch's long lol x

You look fantastic and so pretty and you've got great legs! Well done x

Whooooooo. Whoooooooooo,,,,,,,,,,wow carie,,,,,,,,you look absolutely stunning,,,,,,,I wish I could have seen your husbands face,,,,,,,,, Just lovely,, you've cracked it girl,,,the whole package,,,,,And the legs wow !!! That's how it should be done.....fantastic results. Sending you Huggs xxxxxx so happy for you. Xxxrubyred15

Thank you for all your lovely positive comments it means loads...xx

I'm working really hard and it is paying off, I would strongly recommend taking pictures as they don't lie ( unless you photo shop them lol )

My next pic update is going to be may, as its my husbands birthday and we will be going on a night out. It will be my first night out in town in 3 years ...bit scared, but I have to keep motivating myself with 3 month goals...

My favourite goal will be from may to sept as I'm going Florida can not wait!!!! Xxx

Oh and I'm joining weight watchers on Monday should help???

Whit whoo carre and wow!!!! You look stunning x i would kill for your legs x

Look forward to more updates x

13 weeks tomorrow till I go to Florida - arghhhhhhh need to focus and stay calm and get this weight shifted!!

How much do you have in your band now?

Paula x

You look fab and before I started reading down the others comments and had just seen the pics my thoughts were

"fab legs!" too - although hun, you look fab all over.

I've still got a long way to go to that point but, its great to see people reaching it, it makes me all the more determined too!

Back