• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Valentine outfit size 16 and in the 13's whoop whoop so happy!

I will be working hard with my little tool to get me sorted for September...
I now have 7.25 in my 10 ml band and its the first time I have had any restriction since my fill on Tuesday 15th feb .. they only put 0.25 in this time as I have been sick every other day and didnt know just how serious this is!! so i have been chewing like mad and have not been sick for days.

Whit whoo carre and wow!!!! You look stunning x i would kill for your legs x

Look forward to more updates x

13 weeks tomorrow till I go to Florida - arghhhhhhh need to focus and stay calm and get this weight shifted!!

How much do you have in your band now?

Paula x

im so excited i cant wait.... just booking the castle package for my little girl to have the princess treatment for her birthday, she gets a make over pick out her own princess dress, tiara, wand and shoes at the magic kingdom castle with the fairy god mother ... photo shoot and loads more.. costing about £259 but so worth it. a birthday she wont forget!!

im so excited i cant wait.... just booking the castle package for my little girl to have the princess treatment for her birthday, she gets a make over pick out her own princess dress, tiara, wand and shoes at the magic kingdom castle with the fairy god mother ... photo shoot and loads more.. costing about £259 but so worth it. a birthday she wont forget!!

Lol I've done the same x and managed to book Cinderella castle for a meal - sooooo excited x

Wow great, your going before me so you will have to let me know how it was xx
How much did you pay for the meal part? X

Cinderella royal table evening meal for 4 of us was £155. Advanced dining opens 180 days before the date you want this one you have to pay in full when you book x the others you just give card details to hold reservation x

Wow I can't belive you said that dress is a 16 you look like a 12 easy.

Well done keep up the good work xxx

Back