• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

An update on me!;)

wombat

Hello everyone!

It has been one month and three days from my surgery and I am feeling great!

After one month I was allowed by my surgeon to eat all foods I want. The most risky I tried were strawberries and they went fine.

And my brain hunger has settled. I do not crave sweet things - which I am extreamly proud of and can eat with my family (just tiny portions. I was laughing today that I eat less then my 10 months old son)

Had just one dumping episode - on my first week of liquids when I tried a youghurt smoothie and thought I am going to die.

Weight loss - tadadada!!!! - almoust 2 stones!!

Can see a big difference in my face and am very very pleased :)

What can I say - I am very very happy lady and hoping that a steady weightloss of 1-3 lbs per week will continue :)

I can't thank my surgeon enough :)))

Fantastic news Wombat, thanks so much for sharing.

I have one month on pureed food and another on sloppy/mashed up food before I can have 'proper' food.........12 days before the sloppy stage!

Your weight loss is fantastic too! I'm really pleased for you.xxxxxx

A big well done and so glad you are feeling fab.

'Well done' and all the very best xxx

Thank you everybody! :) :) :)

In the first few weeks I really was regretting this surgery, so for anyone, who is just going to do it or just done it, my advice is to hang on in there :)
I feel great now :)

Great thread!
So positive and you are doing brilliantly.
Keep up the good work xx

Hi wombat - well done on your loss, you must feel great!
Thanks for the post - my surgery is a week today, so it's nice to hear you are feeling ok after a few weeks of 'regrets'.
Good luck!!

Back