• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

and I'm home

daftmoo

hi all,
Had my bypass monday 21st June and left on the wednesday afternoon, spent a few days resting up at my mums and now im home;)

Welcome home.
Rest up and then tell us all about it xx

Welcome back and congratulations x

Hello and welcome back, glad to hear you are back at home, take it easy and hope you have a swift recovery xxxxx

welcome back the bench awaits you

Sue Johnson 26 June at 12:12
hiya, here goes,
went to theatre waiting room at 8.15am
walked to op table, laid down had blow up boots put on, then oxygen mask.
Woke up at 12.30 back in my bed on the ward, lol
slept all day until 7ish when i needed a wee, they got comode amazing colour wee lol.
Sat in my chair for an hour.
didnt sleep weel that night couldnt get comfortable and too noisey.
Started on sips of water midmorning on the tuesday after Dr VJ had been round. cup of coffee in the evening.
Soup, coffee and water on weds.
Only had 2 bouts of real pain when i tried to do too much.

glad it all went well for you xx

Welcome back Sue, take it easy now !

glad your home xxx

Glad it all went smoothly!

Welcome to the L&D Crew!! :D:D

Are you near luton or did you have to travel miles like some peeps?

When you feel up to it if you're nearby, we could meet up for a coffee and compare scars lol!! (well not literally in public! )

Welcome to the loser's bench x

Thanks for all your kind words.

I'm 5 miles outside clacton on sea Karma, lol

hi all,
Had my bypass monday 21st June and left on the wednesday afternoon, spent a few days resting up at my mums and now im home;)

Welcome home daftmoo, it's good to have you back x

Welcome home daftmoo. Can I just ask why did Mr Jain come and see you when you had Mr Whitelaw as your surgeon? Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Had both Mr Whitelaw and VJ both see me, think a lot depends who is on the ward at the time, they both are as good as each other and kept saying to me how well I was looking.

Back