• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'm home and very well

Hi, this is just a quick post to say that I came home yesterday afternoon and Im feeling very well and happy. Everything went really really well. I will post more in the next day or so when I feel up to it but for now I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who wished me well. Your support now and in the next few months means a lot to me.

Great to hear you're home and well enough to let us know xx

Welcome back and congrats on joining us bunch of losers xxx

Hi hun am so pleased ur doing so well, hope u take it easy and have a speedy recovery.
Take care and chat soon xx

Yay, great news hun, its amazing how quick you recover, I have been out of Hospital 6 days after my bypass, and I feel great. see you on the losers bench. ;)

Good to have you back, looking forward to watching your transformation now :) xx

glad everything went well xxx

Hi, so pleased to hear you are home safe and well, here's to a speedy recovery for you xxxx

Glad to hear you are home and starting you recovery. Hope you have a speedy recovery and are feeling much better soon. Take care.

Woohoo, glad you're feeling well enough to post!! I'll look forward to my invite to visit!!!

Oh, and can you do me a favour? I've heard that the losers bench can be cold on ya bum!! Can you put a hot water bottle on my space as I'll be joining you soon enough!!!

Remember to let me know if you need anything AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congrats to you and welcome to the losing side! Wishing you a speedy recovery,

Cuppa xx

Glad it all went wel lx look forward to hearing all about it!

Back