• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I`m Back Home and Resting

BlondeMoment

Hi Guys

Well what a rollercoaster of a few days its been,back home now and resting,bruising that Mike Tyson would be proud.lol
I have to say a big thankyou to the Blood donors out there,because without you, not sure where i would be,its one of those forgot things we take for granted but THANKYOU.
Also thanku for all your good wishes,

Going to go now short and brief i know but got to start rehearsals for the next Dracula Film(yes Gaynor i did notice:p),thanx again everyone.

So pleased you are home and on the mend Di it must have been a scary time for you still all that is behind you and you can concentrate on getting back to some normality
Great to have you back with us

Love Jay xx

im glad your home and feeling better, i agree about the blood doners, giving blood is a very special gift and more people should take the time to do this if they can.

welcome back xxx

liz xxx

Hi di welcome back to mini's and onto the losing team, we are all pleased to hear you are now on the mend

Hi Di
Glad to hear all went well, apart from you needing to get blood, I always thought I would give blood and always make every excuse under the sun but i suppose when you need it it really hits home, what a lovely guy your husband is keeping the forum updated, my husband would be hopeless if i asked him to do anything like that

Looking forward when you are feeling better to hearing how everything went

Take Care

Gail x

Glad you're ok Di :)

Welcome back Di - glad to hear your home and looking after those bruise's too lol. Keep on moving and keep on being positive as a new member on the losers bench. Looking forward to hearing your progress take care

Thanku everyone for all your good wishes,

Too think this time last week i was walking down to the theatre,what a difference a week makes lol.
Bruises are really colourful now,1 wound still leaking but apart from that all ok.

Oh and the acid indigestion on a empty stomach now thats got me confused seeing as i hardly have any stomach left lol,anyone with any ideas?

Thanx again everyone.

Back