• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Announcement - Blogs

Sambucca

Hello All :)

Just wanted to let you know that our blogs are now available to use. If you wish to create a blog click on the "Pretty Blogs" link in the green bar above and follow the instructions.

• Fast to set up! Have your own blog in about a minute.
  • Choose from 90 themes, with more added later. Find one to match your personality!
  • Upload photos to share with readers. Don't forget to include progress pictures! 100MB of space!!
  • Full control over comments. You can approve or delete any comments left on your blog.
  • No special knowledge required. Our blogs are pretty easy to figure out.
Blogs are a great way to record your journey and keep photo's all in one place.

Any questions just ask, and huge thanks to Pierce for making this happen.

Thanks sam, I will make great use of the blog system.

Excellent, i will enjoy the blog section also... I used to love blogging on my yahoo 360 until they changed it all...

Well done Pierce xx

What's a blog?

Its kind of like a diary, people use them all over the internet to record what's going on in their lives.

We do already have the diary section here, but blogs makes it easier for the reader to follow the bloggers story without having to read all of the readers comments if they dont want to... Its also a good place to keep photo's etc.

Hope that helps. Take a peek at the link.

That's fab, looking forward to getting started :)

Back