• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Another newbie :)

MrsPill

Just wanted yo say Hi. I've not had surgery yet but I've slowly come to the conclusion that I need it. Saw my GP this week and he encouraged me to go private if I could as its a looooooong road to tread on the NHS here. I'm going to an open day at Spire Edinburgh next week to have a look. Quite fancy WLS group at Ross Hall Glasgow too.
Anyway, thanks for reading...wish me luck! xx

Welcome and good luck ! I'm new too but people here so very helpful and ready to help good luck with your journey x

welcome-6.jpg

Welcome and good luck xx

hello x welcome, i too am new and im looking forward to speaking with people in the know or know how i feel lol x

Hi and welcome everybody. Lets hope your surgery dates come around soon and you can get your lives in order and be happy bunnies.
Lynne x

Welcome to the site, I'm too waiting for surgery under the NHS but was advised it was a 2 year wait, so I will look into going private (if I can get a loan!)

Wish you well on your journey

Take care X

Hello and welcome :) I waited all in all 11 months from start to finish but i add i consider myself lucky with that time span.

If you can afford to go private without causing undue hardship to yourself then go for it. My surgery has changed my life and i'm only half way to where i wanted to be....

My advice to you now, is to go through this forum with a fine toothcomb and use what you learn to help with your decision as to what surgery you might like... Then when you've decided speak with a consultant and listen to what they say :)

Good luck sweets x

Hi Mrs Pill

Welcome to the site :)

Nicky xx

Hi, welcome to the site - there are some lovely people on here and some great advice. Look forward to following your story x

Nice to meet you all. I can hardly wait to start getting some control over my eating. I need it to work soooooo much and seeing everyones experiences makes it feel like I can do it. xx

welcome and good luck at the start of your journey. it is a long road but i am sure from reading everyone post that it is worth it!

becky
xx

i was told once you get funding you can use anywhere any nhs bariatric hospital in the country? i read on here somewhere someone travelled 100 miles away because the waiting list was only a few months? i may be wrong tho, just trying to help.xx sorry this message was for kizzy70

Back