• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

any in worcestershire had it done

zoehooper2

hi im zoe im 32 i weigh 458 pound with a bmi 73 i got high blood pressure , today my GP is sending a referral to Worcester to see about weight loss surgery! is there anyone is Worcestershire that has gone through this ??? will i get approved ??? and what happens now? how does it work? thanks zoe

Hi there I'm in Worcester an I just had a gastric sleeve done so pm me if you want to ask anything

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I am in Worcestershire but had it done privately as I didn't meet pct guidelines ... Any questions about the op through, just fire them at me ... Good luck :D

Hi
I am also from Worcestershire. Had my band done 5 years ago and lost 2 stones then have been stuck, gaining and losing the next 2 stones. Currently trying to lose the rest and sticking to slimming world diet at the moment.
Would love to be in touch with other Worcestershire people in similar situations :)

Hi Michele-Malvern. I am also a Michelle in Malvern and was banded by mr super ... How spooky :eek: welcome :D

Hi Michelle, I cant believe the coincidences!!:eek:
You have done so well and it must be fab to be at target weight. Were you banded in Bromsgrove?

Yes I was. Worked hard to drop the pounds but very very happy with my choice and the results. I actually live just outside malvern, but thats my closest town. We are like surgery sisters :) How is slimming world going?

Hi Michelle, yes I live in a village between Malvern and Tewkesbury. I like slimming world diet and at the moment, fingers crossed, its going well. Been on it 5 weeks and dropped a stone. The band helps me and I am glad ive got it. Although there is nothing to stop you eating the wrong things, it does stop you from eating too much and from wolfing things down too quickly!. Also, it takes me ages to eat a meal, so the full feeling has time to kick in. For example, I take tomato sandwiches made from 3 slices weight watchers bread to work for my lunch and this takes me the whole half an hour to eat!
I am comfortably into size 14 clothes now and cant wait to start wearing the 12s that i have bought over the last couple of years but never got into!

Back