• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

anyone at srh doing the pre opp diet ?

christine1957

i have just got my diet booklet and unsure on what i can have, as 3 diffrent diets but the 3rd one is for people who are diabetic thats no me. the first one is mainly milk as i hate milk i will be doing the 2nd one. but it says nothing about oxos and clear soup sugar free jellys but lots on here seam to be able to have these please any info on this will help. thank you from a very confused christine ps does anyone no why i have been sent the diet booklet this early as i have not got a date yet was told six month but only been on the list 3 month xx

diets 2 & 3 is for diabetics hun diet 3 is for diabetics on insulin x

I did the low fat/low carb diet from SRH. I didn't have any sugar free jelly or oxo, but was only on it for 4 days. You get the diet sheet sent early so that if they offer you a cancellation, you have the info to start it immediately.

I would ring for advice as normally you have to follow the diet for 2 weeks and you can choose anyone. Hope this helps x

Back