• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anyone been or having surgery in darlington

freddysmum

I I'm at the beginning of my weight loss journey and would love to find people in my area but every thread I read there doesn't seem to be any one going to Darlington hospital ...

Karen xx

I I'm at the beginning of my weight loss journey and would love to find people in my area but every thread I read there doesn't seem to be any one going to Darlington hospital ...

Karen xx

I tried to get Darlington Karen but they werent taking new referals unless you had been on a tier 3 programme. I haven't as they have all been stopped in my area. So I ended up being referred to sunderland x

I'm doing tier 3 in bishop Auckland and getting surgery hopefully in Darlington... It seems so quiet on here for Darlington people... I was worried there was something wrong with it... Are you in Darlington... And what is the timescale etched for Sunderland please xx

I'm doing tier 3 in bishop Auckland and getting surgery hopefully in Darlington... It seems so quiet on here for Darlington people... I was worried there was something wrong with it... Are you in Darlington... And what is the timescale etched for Sunderland please xx

Your in Bishop I am 2 miles away in shildon. Sunderland is about a 6 to 8 month timescale. I was referred in sept/oct, seminar oct, 1st appointment nov, 2nd appointment february. I am waiting for the mdt to make a decision hopefully I will ger the bypass in the nxt 2-3 months

Wow wish I had asked for Sunderland now.. I live near barnard castle so assumed Darlington was beat... But I've got 6 months going to tier 3 meeting ... 6 months to keep Wright of they said I needed to lose then I get referred to tier 4 .. What a difference

Wow wish I had asked for Sunderland now.. I live near barnard castle so assumed Darlington was beat... But I've got 6 months going to tier 3 meeting ... 6 months to keep Wright of they said I needed to lose then I get referred to tier 4 .. What a difference

Yeah what a pain Darlington is. If u dont mind me asking what is your bmi

My bmi is about 43... Wondering if I can change hospitals... But I suppose I'm nearly 3 months in so hopefully it will be within 9 ish months... How about you if I'm not being nosy

My bmi is about 43... Wondering if I can change hospitals... But I suppose I'm nearly 3 months in so hopefully it will be within 9 ish months... How about you if I'm not being nosy

No I dont mind saying mine was 52. I think thats probably why its a quicker process at sunderland and I am also diabetic.

You can only ask your gp to find out what the procedure for sunderland is for your bmi. It may be different it may not you can only ask

Hi freddysmum im with sunderland just had my seminar I don't need to do tier 3 not sure if that's hospitals choice or gps xx

I must admit I'm enjoying tier 3 even though I want the op now... But I'm starting to wonder why no one is having op in Darlington

Back